Saturday, April 14, 2012

I BATHED THIS MORNING.

Yesterday was a good day! Got my matric card replaced like in 2 days. Here I was worried that I wouldn't get it before my Finance exams. Oh and I was worried about something else, or should I say, WE were worried. But it's fine now. :D $600 saved!!!

I'm getting faaaat. D: But now I have more excuses to keep eating than excuses to not. So I'll just wait til my internship then starve in the office. Hohoho I'm outsmarting life. :D I CAN'T WAIT TIL EXAMS ARE OVER. Then I'll be able to chill, sleep, and do (expensive) Snoopy jigsaw puzzles! But that also means that Nate will be leaving for holiday. DDDD: I didn't even get my chance to make scallops and peas! Nooooo.
MUST go to Smoochiezzz sales/store whichever is first. I'm gna go mad after exams. Got my eye on some brushes and powders.

I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO BLOG WHY AM I DOING THIS AT THE MOST UNINTERESTING POINT OF MY LIFE BAI.

XOXO
BEX

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:14 PM