Monday, July 23, 2012

Big events

I usually blog when

1) I'm bored

2) Big events take place and when I have no one to talk to about them.

This would be the second option. Oh and it should be 2) + cryptically put since I KNOW this is open to everyone's reading, even if everyone isn't reading this.

I just don't get it. How can people be so petty and two-faced and traitorous. PEOPLE. It seems like you know them, then suddenly you find out this huge piece of shit hit the fan a long time ago and everyone noticed it but you because you were kept from it! And then after that you try to talk to someone you trust about it then you find out they have no time for you. And that's when your life is falling apart. And then much later on, the person you trust does something pretty damn weird. Something to do with the shit-hitting-the-fan time. And you hope they better have a damn good explanation for it.

It's so damn hard to keep it together. It's like a fresh wave dug up from the past slapping you in the  face all over again. Like a cold wave when you're lying on the beach trying to enjoy the sun. And it's hard to dry off. Hard to forget. But I can't fall apart because there's so many things unanswered. But I don't feel like it's going to stop me from crumbling anyway.

Fucking hurts.

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:36 PM