Thursday, August 2, 2012

In Krabi!!

Okay so it's my first official holiday with friends ever! And I'm going with my girls from church. :) At the hotel lobby of Krabi La Playa now, accessing the free wifi!

Today we visited the Tiger Temple and took photos with the various planter animals. Then we went for lunch at a duck noodle place - reminded me of pho and was super yummy! Then we went to a sorta town area to shop. We were dropped off at a department store but it was something like OG/Robinson's so we left and walked around the street. I bought some crisps (banana, cassava and potato), kiam sng di and a moustache tee! Saw some M.A.C. products and Anna Sui but I think it was fake. We stopped at a souvenir shop where I had near misses with useless stuff but didn't get anything, thank goodness. And now I've ended up here! Can't wait to get up to the room, then straight to the pool! YEY FOR HOLIDAYS.

I miss the boy. :( Wish he was here. :(

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 4:28 PM